Customer Service Specialist for Securities & Trades
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About The Role
Performs a variety of operational tasks for moderately complex securities or cash related transactions or processes that require general knowledge of unit functions and systems. Responsibilities
- Differentiating, processing and reconciling transactions;
- Resolving customer complaints;
- Reviewing time sensitive and/or less complex to moderately complex documents;
- Revising departmental procedures.
- Coordinates situations that involve other departments.
- May require customer contact for some functions; works under moderate to minimal supervision.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in any filed
- At least 2 years of Customer Service Experience in the contact center industry
- At least 1 year of experience in a financial service campaign
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research
- Financial Services Related certification is an advantage but is not required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Amenable to work in shifting schedules
- Amenable to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . About Wealth and Investment Management
Wealth & Investment Management (WIM) provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment and retirement products and services to clients across U.S. based businesses including Wells Fargo Advisors, The Private Bank, Abbot Downing, Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust, and Wells Fargo Asset Management.