Grow the number of Affiliate (Channel) Sales Partners in The Philippines and manage the relationship to drive sales revenues for the Banking as a Service company and the Affiliate (Channel) Partners
Banking as a Service (BaaS/IaaS) is taking the market by storm due to central licensing and deployment speeds it offers. This client of ours has dominated this space in two major continents and is now branching-out in The Philippines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and onboard new affiliate partners onto the company’s affiliate program in The Philippines
- Grow sales revenue through new and existing affiliates. Ensure all Sales and Profit Margin targets are met through the affiliate channels.
- Communicate regularly with affiliates to find mutually beneficial solutions. Ensure affiliates are actively engaged with the company – Monitor and improve affiliate activity, i.e. the percentage of recruited affiliates who are actually promoting the company’s products.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliates. Work together with other teams to deploy and optimize affiliate campaigns.
- Manage affiliate contests and product launch activities. Analyze campaign activities to ensure affiliates deliver on the campaign objectives.
- Communicate with and monitor affiliates on terms of engagement, compliance with the company’s procedures, sales and profit margins, etc.
- Produce and deliver weekly sales, commission and activity reports for all affiliate partners to the company management.
- Provide feedback from affiliates to Product Development and Creative teams and management
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 4 years of experience - core sales, channel sales experience in Banking, Financial Services or FinTech Industries
- MS platform experience preferable, especially Business Apps
- Reasonable level of technical proficiency in order to understand partner ecosystem solutions (L200 defined a Fundamentals in TSI framework)
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to the requirements listed above, please feel free to call Nathan direct on +65 6671 3359 to fast track your application, alternatively you can submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, please be sure to reference the Job Title in the subject of your email.
Nathan Hennie Smit
Registration Number: R1871799
EA Licence Number: 16S8373