Administrative Assistant (Night Shift)
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services:
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website Department Overview:
The concept of the Remote Admin team has been thought of back in 2015 with the objective to assess the scalability and sustainability of an operating model aimed at delivering remote administrative support to US-based leaders and executives. The service was piloted to a group of users with select workgroups only, to be able to establish processes and deliver best-in-class user experience. About the Role:
The successful candidate is performs moderately complex administrative tasks for a manager and/or department. Responsibilities:
- Duties include: using word processing software to compose correspondence; compiling information and preparing routine reports; assisting with routine personnel/payroll processing and record keeping; answering routine questions regarding departmental policies and procedures.
- May work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs.
- Responsible for providing support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting, customer/business documentation, sales and service goals.
- May handle balancing routine general ledger lines and/or expense accounts.
- May perform special projects as requested.
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications:
- Candidates must be associate/bachelor's degree graduate or at least completed 2 years
- Candidates with at least 2 years or more tenure as an Admin Professional (AA)
- Candidates who have a positive track record on attendance
- Candidates who are willing to work in the night shift and some holidays
- Will be working primarily on basic admin work: meeting scheduling, expense reporting, travel management, procurement, onboarding/offboarding resources, etc (not necessarily ALL but important that applicant is highly trainable
- Good English communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Team Player.
- Candidates must be willing to work in night shifts, or weekends/holidays if deemed necessary by the business
- Shift Schedule - 9PM - 6AM but may eventually move to 8:30PM - 5:30AM or 10PM - 7AM
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.