Sales Solution Consultant Specialist
- Makati City, Philippines
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 16 Apr 19
Develops appropriate product solutions to meet client/prospect business requirements in the banking / FSI sector.
Job ID: JR69856
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Plays an integral role in the sales process utilizing in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying product functionality gaps to develop, recommend, and package the best possible products/solutions and/or services for client prospects through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
What you will be doing:
You will be assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. You will determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel.
- Plays an integral role in the sales process utilizing knowledge of products and their capabilities to assist sales executives in addressing client/prospect requirements.
- Develops appropriate product solutions to meet client/prospect business requirements.
- Drives solution assurance process on behalf of sales executives to obtain client/prospect requirements, identifies and prioritizes functionality gaps with sales representatives and clients/prospects, initiates request-source process to obtain estimates to address functionality gaps or define appropriate workarounds and gathers all necessary information for internal suppliers to commit to performing the conversion.
- Drives commitment process on behalf of sales executives to obtain internal commitment to perform work defined in solution assurance documents.
- Maintains detailed notes in enterprise contact management system to assist in bringing sales opportunities to closure.
- Provides direction to sales support team for creation and packaging of proposals.
- Provides input to appropriate sections of requests for proposal (RFPs) and requests for information (RFI).
- Sets up and delivers product presentations/demonstrations to clients/prospects either in person or via web-based tools.
- Creates and maintains product presentations.
- Participates in business requirements review with clients/prospects.
- Participates in product release process.
- Provides feedback on client/prospect requirements to FIS product managers on regularly scheduled basis.
- Interacts with vendors and other organizations where appropriate to evaluate third-party vendor opportunities and solutions.
- Develops and presents proposals to Business Review for approval.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Experience in Payments (Cards, EMV, Switches).
- Presales experience in the banking and finance industry.
- Product related and Solution consulting background.
- Experience in client interface gathering business requirements to identify banking solutions needed.
- Consultant background/Vendor experience is a plus.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role).
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance.
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions.
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team.