Great opportunity to join our Talent Acquisition where you will get the APAC recruiting operation exposure. FIS is Fortune 300 company, leader in technology and services that helps businesses and communities thrive by advancing commerce and the financial world.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the interview booking process for candidates and coordinating logistics, including travel arrangements.
- Manage invoice process and ensure timely payment.
- Ensure open positions are posted on internal and external career sites.
- Maintain records of recruitment agency terms & conditions.
- Search direct database and job board databases for high calibre candidates.
- Manage communications and respond to incoming applications. Collation and delivery of feedback to candidates.
- Respond to all internal or external recruiting related inquiries such as referral bonus policy, application inquiries, recruiting process, etc.
- Maintain WorkDay, Phenom People and other system to ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Provide WorkDay and other system support to team.
- Assist with the recruiting report preparation.
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment team in the region including ad-hoc activities.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of administrative experience in Human Resources and/or a high-volume recruiting department is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other internal applications
- Proficient with automated applicant tracking systems, with working knowledge of WorkDay and other recruiting portals
- Detail-and customer-oriented team player with excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple critical functions for effective and efficient completion of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and history of effective work relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, HR business partners, candidates and stakeholders
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities.