Operations Manager / Program Head - Wealth and Investment Management
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . About the Group
Wealth & Investment Management is one of the nation's leading providers of financial and investment services in the United States. We offer a full range of products and services to meet clients' unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Services include Brokerage, Comprehensive planning and advice, Estate planning strategies, Insurance, Investment management, Private banking, Retirement and Trust.
Wells Fargo Advisors serves clients' advisory, brokerage, and financial needs through comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, portfolio monitoring, estate planning and other services. One of the nation's largest retail brokerage businesses, Wells Fargo Advisors combines the capabilities of a large, national company with the culture of a small, regional firm through its commitment to Financial Advisors and relationships with clients. About the Role
The role is internally known as Operations Manager 4. This role manages medium to large operation w/ multiple units and/or multiple sites, taking a leadership role in the group, area or function. Has accountability for units' financial and operational performance. Develops and implements shorter-term strategies with low-to-moderate financial risk and that could impact functions or activities outside the group. May provide input to the development and implementation of longer-term strategies specific to own units. Responsibilities
- Manages 1 or more LOB processes in the ops area ensuring transitions progress smoothly and processmeets its agreed KRAs
- Responsible for creating and monitoring business goals for team that align to EGS goals and LOBexpectations
- Interact and/or negotiate with senior level business partners in WF US and EGS
- Leads a team of Ops managers at OM 3/2 level
- Foster strong relationship w/ LOB leaders through regular & open communication
- May lead complex cross-enterprise projects resulting in enterprise wide implementation
- Ensure EGS people strategy is implemented w/ focus on growth & development needs of team members
- Ensure process is compliant w/ regulations of host country
- Plan, Execute and Responsible for People, Process, Risk, Operational Excellence and other business goals
- Manage budgets at appropriate level
- Manage senior Internal stakeholders including support groups
- Good understanding of Six Sigma, Lean, etc. and a track record of continuous improvement through usage of the quality tools.
- Six Sigma certification
Market Skills and Certifications Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree Graduate
- 13 to 16+ overall years of experience
- Contact center background
- 10 + years of financial services industry experience
- Background in Brokerage is preferred
- Prior experience as a Manager
- Ability to research, compile, and perform complex analysis on critical operational data
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of operations policies and procedures
- Ability to partner and coordinate with other functions on projects
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.