Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are working with an international Private Banking group who are expanding their office in Panama. Operating under a brokerage license, this organisation work with both Institutional and Private Clients. They offer a diverse range of Wealth and Asset management solutions including asset brokerage, discretionary and advisory portfolio management, philanthropy, and family office advice.
The group are looking for traders and institutional relationship managers to further develop their business across LatAm and Europe. They’re open to relocating candidates from the Americas i.e. Miami.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Leverage off your existing institutional relationships to develop further trading channels for the group and your personal portfolio
- Utilize your knowledge of the market and your client’s needs to key sell the firm’s product offering. From their asset brokerage division, this firm offer the following products: fixed income, equities, investment funds, structured products, portfolio management and listed derivatives
- Work cooperatively in a team to help further build out and establish the institutional trading desk. You will be travelling to meet NTB (new to bank) clients and hunting new business on both a local and international scale
- Reporting into Managing Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Hunter profile with at least five years of experience in institutional sales, or within a similar role
- Knowledge of international investment management
- A portfolio of institutional business and a track record of client acquisition
- You hold the brokerage license or equivalent
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Any other language is a bonus
- Located in Panama or willing to relocate (you have a US passport or residency / working Visa)