Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are working with a European Private Banking group with a large influence on the LatAm markets. They are well known for their success managing clients from the South American and Iberian Diasporas, as well as U/HNW Europe and Russia.
The group are rapidly expanding their footprint in Panama and are hiring for a number of International Private Bankers who have an international background and a solid book of business. They offer a very attractive compensation scheme and the full suite of both Asset and Wealth Management products and services including competitive loans and global booking facilities.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Work to understand the full suite of investment capabilities of this banking group and why their European background and international offering would benefit your clients’ requirements and goals
- Cooperate with the internal banking departments to provide insightful, around the clock wealth management solutions for your clients
- Both local and international travel to onboard your existing clients and deepen your network of wealthy individuals to win new business
- Work to generate healthy flows of revenue for your clients and for your firm to ultimately contribute to your total compensation
- Role reports into Managing Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- A Client / Investment advisor with a hunter mentality and a track record of business development or client acquisition
- International financial investment experience, outside of deposits, cash or loan allocation. For example, within portfolio management, structured products, or trading
- You hold the brokerage licence or equivalents
- Professional experience in an international or European Firm is highly desirable but not mandatory
- Fluency in English or Spanish. Any other language is a bonus