This Senior Private Banking role is with a top-tier International Private Bank that has a strong reputation globally. They cater to private client needs with a world-class range of investment solutions and products across all asset classes. They also have a big balance sheet and are able to offer mortgages and credit at a competitive rate. They are looking for a Senior Private Banker to join their team in Panama to help grow the business by bringing assets and developing close relationships with clients.
- Act as trusted advisor to U/HNW clients providing bespoke wealth management services.
- Be accountable for identifying and developing client relationships within the HNW market with a focus on LATAM clients.
- Lead new client acquisition and retention through strong investments, banking, wealth management and wealth advisory services.
- Leverage the specialists in local and global teams in order to provide expertise to service sophisticated clients.
- Typical clients have a net worth of £1 million and above.
- AUM of around CHF200Bln
- 25 offices globally
- Very competitive pricing with booking centres in the US, South American, and Europe.
- A very strong investments team to help assist
- Flat strcuture - less politics, access to senior management, with accelerated progress and decision making