The Integration and Information Management team provides operations, maintenance, development and advisory on multiple ETL-, EAI- or data-hub based integration tools. Examples are Powercenter, BizTalk, Sesam and other script-based tools.
We administrate our customer's integration and information management landscape in an end to end perspective. We provide architect, advisory and consulting services to ensure fit for purpose integrations in a modern technology landscape - resulting in full-scope customer information models. Our services include maintenance and operations in lifecycle perspectives.
The new innovation and digital trend in the IT-market requires new cloud-based tools. The cloud-based Sesam data-hub is a new technology offering in the market. The Sesam way considers data as the core of almost all innovation, as it provides insights and opportunities that contribute to the development of better services for businesses and customers. Strategy is data to flow freely, regardless of system and system owners, and to create better, faster, and cheaper ways to digitize businesses. Key Responsibilities:
As some of our integration tools are new in the market, internal training will be given.
The tasks of a Senior Developer will generally consist of:
- Development of suitable information flows and integrations, based on customer requirements
- Information management analysis, database operations and data-modelling
- Estimation of integration tasks
- Platform configuration through the Sesam language DTL (Data Transformation Language, JSON-based)
- Programming & integrations development
Support and guide our customers to enable best of breed integration services to fully benefit from the value of the Sesam data integration platform hub and capitalizing on the customer data for better data access, information, digitization, improvement of effectiveness and decisions. Skills & Experience:
Consulting and advisory attitude - understanding of complex information architectures.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good team member.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Strong customer oriented attitude.
- Self-motivated and capable of organizing own workload, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
- Proactive mind-set and solution-oriented.
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
- Experience from work from Oil & Gas or Utilities industry domain is beneficial.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Engineering or Computer Application.
- Minimum 5 year experience as integration consultant/developer including understanding of information landscapes, databases and data modelling.
- Programming skills - .Net / Python / Microservices
- Good understanding of terms like data transformation, data modelling, ETL, data analysis, data structures, tables, schemas, entities, data attributes and other data/database terms.