Payroll Senior Specialist / Payroll Manager - 6 months Contract
Direct Report: Regional Payroll Manager Nordics Summary of Role:
Job Summary the Senior Specialist, joining the European team, led by the associate director of EMEA payroll.
Provide detail-level payroll administration and payroll processing as part of the European Payroll team focusing on Norway, Sweden, Denmark & Finland. Tasks &Responsibilities
- Coordinate and own our vendor managed payrolls from end to end which includes:
- Consolidate payroll data from various sources.
- Submission of payroll data to external service providers.
- Review calculations & work with provider on any necessary adjustments.
- Generate gross to net, & net pay reports.
- Arrange net payments to associates.
- Discharge any other payroll-associated liabilities (taxes, social contributions, insurances, pensions).
- Audit Compliance.
- Maintain relevant Country payroll knowledge.
- Keep key business partners up to date with any legislation changes for the local region.
- Build & maintain strong working relationships with KBP (ie.HR, Finance, Stock Admin, Tax, Internal audit).
- Train, guide & Follow up on tasks delivered from Payroll Nearshore SSC team located in Budapest.
- Handle questions from employees regarding payroll.
- Create various monthly reports for internal departments and management.
- Ad hoc duties and special projects as requested by management.
Required Skills (competencies):
- Relevant experience in a similar position / industry; Ideally 5 years' experience
- Knowledge of local Social Security, taxes and employment legislation.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills (Power Point and Access skills a plus);
- Good command of English both written and verbal; other European language is a plus;
- Knowledge of People Soft or other ERP systems is a plus;
- Experience with bilateral Social Security Agreements is a plus;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Energetic, self-starter, initiative and service oriented personality
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to meet constant deadlines
- Proactive approach to work to constantly improve internal processes
- A "can do" attitude
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- HR experience an advantage