Graduate Analyst - Salesforce
Cognizant engineer modern businesses to improve everyday life. Does this sound appealing to you? Then start your career with us, and we will bring out the very best in you.
Cognizant is looking for graduate talent to join our salesforce team in Oslo this April. At Cognizant's Salesforce practice, we help our clients shape their digital transformation journey and design leading edge Industry solutions using the power of Salesforce. You will be part of the core team of Salesforce practice in the Nordics and have the opportunity of being part of a great growth story. Cognizant offers an international, client centric and results driven organization, providing you a huge opportunity to learn and grow whilst building your professional network. Your role as Salesforce Consultant
As a Salesforce Consultant, you will work closely with our clients and internal teams to become a subject matter expert and drive the design of effective and innovative solutions across industries. Our team of experts provide relevant expertise and experience within their domain combined with deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform and wider ecosystem. Apart from being involved on a customer-facing role, you would actively contribute to the expansion of our practice within the region. You will also be part of the broader European Salesforce practice with opportunity for travel & work across European Union. Key Requirements:
About the graduate program:
- Higher academic education. Relevant Master's degree or equivalent in Digital Systems, E-Business or Network Infrastructure
- You will graduate this summer/have recently graduated
- You have no more than 18 months of relevant work experience!
- Genuine motivation for building industry skills sector, with special focus on industries like Energy, Utilites, Renewables, Insurance and Banking as well as Retail and Consumer Goods.
- Commercial understanding and able to act professional in client facing situations
- Strong and confident communication skills - written, spoken, and presented
- Understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions
- Willingness to travel
Our Oslo office are recruiting new talent for our graduate program. Our graduates receive comprehensive Academy training throughout the 18 month program. You will be supported by a Buddy for your first 6 months and also have the opportunity to be Mentored by some of our most talented senior managers and industry experts. You will acquire a broad network across the globe of colleagues and friends. As a graduate, you become a permanent employee from day one and can take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package. Personal attributes we are looking for in our graduates:
With Cognizant you will get:
- You are curious and self-driven with a willingness to learn
- You have an ability to prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast paced environment
- You have an eye for detail and are focused on quality standards
- You take initiative and proactively identify opportunities for improvement
- You enjoy building relationships and networking in a highly matrixed environment
- You will work in a mix of team-based and individual roles and your ability to be self-motivated and self-driven will be as crucial for success as your ability to collaborate and work in a truly team-oriented environment.
- The opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an outstanding reputation
- A global and multicultural work environment, with the possibility to work on projects abroad
- Access to top ranked learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and pension
- A social environment with frequent activities such as monthly Pay Day Club, seasonal holiday parties, weekly group fitness training, and much more
Apply online now:
- All candidates must be fluent in English and the local Scandinavian language, both oral and written
- Applications must be submitted with academic transcripts from Higher Education (applications without transcripts will not be considered).
- Please apply for the position in English (Transcripts may be in a Scandinavian Language)
- We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis and therefore recommend submitting your application as soon as possible
- Applications will not be accepted after the deadline
If you want to work in a genuinely entrepreneurial environment and be challenged and inspired as part of a highly competent team, join us and apply now! Startdate:
1 April Deadline: