Our client, a leading global consultancy are looking for someone with a strong knowledge of the investment industry and good network within the Nordic region to assist the business with key studies and insights projects. The successful candidate will be required to conduct high-level executive interviews with key investment professionals from within the Nordic region over a period of months.
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial professional with a strong network within the Nordic region (particularly Institutional asset owners, pensions, insurers etc), who is happy to work remotely and autonomously on projects throughout the year.
- Conduct face-to-face interviews with key decision-makers from pension funds, endowments, consultants, as well as insurance and reinsurance companies - covering Sweden, Norway and Denmark
- Be able to take both qualitative and quantitive information
- Analyse and interview results to assist consultants
- Ability to work autonomously and remotely
- Freedom to travel frequently in Europe
- Excellent project management skills
- 10+ years of experience in the asset management industry with an existing institutional network in the Nordic Region
- Strong relationships building skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN NORDIC REGION - NORWAY, SWEEDEN, DENMARK etc.