About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and 'belong' wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations. In today's environment, increasing business complexity means that a one size approach doesn't fit all - and the penalties for getting it wrong are getting heavier. Operating in over 125 jurisdictions we provide our 15,000 clients with on-the-ground compliance and administration services so they can venture further.
We keep things running seamlessly, giving them the peace of mind to focus on the bigger picture. Our people localize the global world to help businesses succeed, which in turn helps communities to prosper. We firmly believe that the only way to be truly 'global' is to put local first, which is what our team of 8,000 in-country experts do for businesses of all sizes, every day.
TMF Norway AS employs more than 50 professionals across offices in Drammen, Oslo and Stavanger, servicing a diverse portfolio of sectors. Overview
You will work closely with clients to ensure deliveries of high-class accounting services. We think you have some experience from accounting in the oil and gas industry.
We might consider hiring a junior candidate - the most important skill is your eagerness to learn, and to be part of our sharing culture!
We're looking for individuals who will work both independently and as part of a team. You will be assisting colleagues based on your experience, but you will also know when to contact specialists, a supervisor or when to escalate a case. You will focus on sharing knowledge and contribute to a great working environment. Key Responsibilities
Depending on the team and the client the tasks may vary. In some cases, you may be working with VAT reporting, or closing of accounts, reconciliation or other tasks performed by our accounting and tax team. We think you can see and understanding the full picture of our clients accounting and revenues.
- Book-keeping of all types of accounting vouches
- Account payables
- Joint venture accounting
- Revenue accounting
- Ensures successful delivery of client work with accuracy and completeness.
Working at TMF Group offers
- Degree in accounting, preferably a master's degree in accounting. Relevant working experience may compensate lack of formal education
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to work independently and in team
- Communicates effectively with clients and colleagues through written or verbal communication both in Norwegian and English
- Give high level of service to the clients
- Ensures successful delivery of client work with accuracy and completeness
- We use different accounting tools, and would expect you to be IT literate, and to be positive towards new IT tools. Experience from Eyeshare and Visma Business would be an advantage.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.