Permanent Employment - Oslo/Stavanger
As an Account Executive (AE) you will be filling a key role on the way to drive Cognizant´s success in Norway. Your main responsibility will be to drive new sales in a portfolio of target accounts with focus on new clients. You will be expected to set the sales strategy with support from Business Unit leadership; to take the overall responsibility for the sales approach and nurturing the Client relationships. You will be driving growth through hunting new opportunities as well as managing the shaping and closure of opportunities on assigned accounts, leveraging functional- and technical specialists to support when necessary. Your accounts will be within one or several of the following industries: Manufacturing, Logistics, Energy and/or Utilities, and Banking and Finance, and it is expected that you leverage your past experience and network as well as Cognizant's marketing support to develop pursuit plans, set-up executive meetings and pro-actively position Cognizant as the preferred technology partner for the future. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. About yourself and your role:
The candidate we are looking for is motivated by crafting networks and building powerful relationships both internally within Cognizant as well as towards our Clients and their organizations. Based on your technical-, functional- and industry know-how, this position also provides you with opportunities to represent Cognizant in various leading industry- and technology forums. Beyond this, the key objective of this role is to identify, target and close digital technology transformation projects between Cognizant and new Clients, taking them through a modernization journey to positioning them at the forefront of their industry. You will:
About your skills
- Develop insights into prospective Client's organization structure, business, and technology strategy
- Work closely with different teams in Cognizant to build a winnable value proposition in order to create client business value
- Drive the end-to-end sales process, including pro-active actions, presentations, negotiations and contracting all the way to signature and deal closing.
- Need to understand the customer's specific business needs and applying service/ process knowledge to meet those needs, additionally, to identify critical initiatives that help the client's business to achieve their goals
- Be actively involved in opportunity qualification and reviews, gathering the best Cognizant team for the approach, developing solutions, proposal responses, creating an executive summary for the proposal, and ensure timely submission with appropriate internal approvals
- Build and maintain relationships across various levels in the client organization, particularly in the C- Level/ Executive Management Level, and build a partner map to position the team and management, utilizing Cognizant's Customer Relationship Systems and other relevant tools
- Be a spokesperson for Cognizant in the market and at the client, building client trust through your deep understanding of industry issues, technology solutions and ability to comprehend complex business challenges
The focus of this role is on business development, sales and closing transformational technology business for Cognizant within specialized industries, hence your personal skills, capabilities and industry experience and -network are the most important assets for us.
We expect you to bring:
Get in touch with us today to learn more about your next career step.
- Consistent record in closing business, building, scaling, and handling large account(s) in one or more of the target industries
- Deep industry acumen with updated understanding of trends and developments from one or more of the target industries
- A good overview of the technology landscape, including understanding of how digital technologies like Data, Analytics, IoT, Cloud and Software development can help drive client business value
- Experience in leading and closing large deals within technology services (multi-million $ and multi-year contracts)
- Network with third party influencers like Third Party Advisors and management consultancies
- Norwegian (native speaker level) and strong English language proficiency, both written and spoken
- Good communication-, interpersonal-, and leadership skills