CEO - Funds Administration
- $350,000-$500,000 + short and long term incentives
- Wellington, New Zealand Wellington Wellington NZ
- Permanent, Full time
- Method Recruitment
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
My client is a highly regarded private Fund Administration organisation that takes great confidence in its rich history of exceptional results. Based in New Zealand's capital city, Wellington, they administer over $100 billion in funds and manage over 800,000 individual accounts. In anticipation of further growth and expansion, they are now looking to hire a motivated, passionate and agile CEO to strategically lead them through their next growth phase.
As Chief Executive Officer you will be responsible and accountable for the operation and management of the company. You will provide the leadership and strategic direction to further strengthen the company’s balance sheet, market position and brand.
Reporting to the Board of Directors and Owner, key deliverables for the CEO will include:
- Building the strategy to enhance market share, profitability and return on investment.
- The identification of growth opportunities supported by robust business cases.
- The implementation of new technology focused initiatives to drive the organisation to become a market leader in technology.
- Developing new relationships and partnerships, as well as leveraging existing networks, for sourcing and originating investment opportunities.
- Represent and appropriately manage external stakeholders, including key investor groups, external service providers and regulators, on the current performance and future vision of the company.
You are currently a C-level executive of a private or listed Funds Administration / Wealth Management company who is looking for a transformational role where you can leverage your strategic background, relationship management skills, and technology experience to establish the new company direction.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate all the following experience:
- The capability to represent and articulate the vision and performance of the company through highly effective communication to third parties.
- A sound understanding of the industry and experience in at least 2 of their 4 core pillars:
o Private Wealth
o Corporate Trust
o Custodian Services
o Registry / Kiwi Saver
- A successful business transformation track record through change initiatives across people, process and technology that reflect commercial astuteness and appropriate rigour.
- Experience growing and leading a team of at least 50-80 people.
- A track record of utilizing technology to drive business change.
- An academic background is strongly preferred i.e. an Ivy League / Red Brick university degree.
With a supportive leadership group, the CEO will create a new strategic direction for the business and to design and implement large scale change to execute on that vision. The CEO will establish a new road map and apply industry knowledge in Fund Administration / Wealth Management, customer relationship skills, technical nous and commercial acumen both operationally and strategically to support the business during the next phase of its development.