Project management officer
- A competitive salary
- Utrecht, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Mar 19
Imagine… that you support the Senior Programme Manager to drive adequate content, goals and expectations of our risk models. Models that make us respond more adequately to the rapidly changing outside world and realize customer wishes faster. You can make a difference by further professionalizing the programme management offices of the Risk Analytics department.
that you support the Senior Programme Manager to drive adequate content, goals and expectations of our risk models. Models that make us respond more adequately to the rapidly changing outside world and realize customer wishes faster. You can make a difference by further professionalizing the programme management offices of the Risk Analytics department.
Making a difference
- You will manage and work on several projects and programmes within our department. Our projects normally stand for: high priority, complex stakeholder management, content driven but process savvy and take from 6 to 12 months’ time;
- You will assist the Senior Programme Manager in managing the big missions of Risk Analytics (RA), such as model (re) developments, implementing regulatory changes and work on inter-disciplinary projects with a RA component. For example the project support of two redevelopments of credit risk models of Rabobank or implementing new Basel regulation;
- You will prepare and store (slide) packs for the Steering Committee, Decision Board and Programme Board and facilitate content meetings (e.g. planning workshops, JST meetings);
- You will prepare and attend meetings with the Programme Manager and key stakeholders throughout the bank, write Key Statements and Actions and store them on SharePoint;
- You will help the project managers to monitor and report on their projects, and/or manage and your own (sub)project(s);
- You will monitor and report on the programme budget;
- You will ensure the Action, Decision, Risk and Issue Logs are up to date and stored;
- You will help professionalising the programme management office by creating (new) programme/project management deliverables, such as the planning;
- You will contribute to continuous learning within the RA department, using evaluation and your getting things done mentality.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Risk Analytics team brings talented people together to deliver robust and understandable models and risk solutions and systems that create more insights in business drivers and risks. With you as a Project Management Officer (PMO), the team will consist of 19 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles.
- Customer focus, a result oriented approach, communication power and strong analytical skills
- are clearly essential for the role of Project Management Officer. In addition, it's important that you recognize the bullets in the checklist below:
- You have a Master degree Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related;
- You have proven PMO or project management skills (1-3 years’ experience);
- You have knowledge of and/or affinity with the world of Risk Analytics and modelling, and/ or are willing to gain knowledge on models to become a skilled program/ project manager that is able to translate content and process steps to results;
- Proven fluency, both oral and written, in English and Dutch;
- Strong interpersonal skills, style flexibility and strong communication skills in words and writing;
- Ability to manage own workload, working to deadlines and able to balance different priorities;
- You have the ambition to work hard and grow fast.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- A competitive salary. The salary scale and your personal salary depend on your education, knowledge and experience;
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- An Employee Benefit Budget. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- Flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100 % reimbursement of the costs of home/work travel if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a home/work travel allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a PMO and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht via the 'Apply' button.
Good to know:
- Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Neda Naderi , 06-12245314
- Marielle Jenneskens, recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy may include an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!