Junior Analyst - Leading Investment Bank – Netherlands
- Upon Application
- Utrecht, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 21 Nov 17 2017-11-21
Our client, the leading investment bank in the Netherlands, is looking for junior Analysts to join their M&A team. They boast a highly experienced team based in all key geographies, supported by deep sector knowledge. Successful candidates will undertake an extensive training programme.
This is an exciting yet demanding opportunity for an ambitious person to become part of a diverse team, operating in a collegial environment, which rewards both independent thinking and a robust work ethic. The bank offers the full range of investment banking services, exposing the successful candidate to a broader product portfolio and cross-department working experience.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Work on deals involving large global corporates and also Benelux based businesses, covering a wide variety of sectors
- Support origination activities, assisting in preparing pitch books, valuation analysis, in-depth industry and company analyses etc
- Assume responsibility for certain parts of the M&A execution process including preparing transaction documents, valuation analyses coordinating due diligence and maintaining contacts with external parties (clients, advisors, buyers)
- Provide a high standard of project management, whilst ensuring that submissions are delivered in a timely fashion and are of the highest quality
- Relevant M&A experience (can include long-term internships) at a leading investment bank, M&A boutique or accountancy firm
- Robust financial and analytical skill set, including strong modelling and valuation skills
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and ambitious in outlook
- Strong academic credentials and an eye for detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English is essential, and business knowlegde of another European language is highly desirable, including Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian and German.