Technical IT Auditor ING Netherlands
- Den Helder, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Self Employed, Full time
- 24 Mar 19
Technical IT Auditor ING Netherlands
Technical IT Auditor ING Netherlands (Amsterdam)
ING is transforming rapidly towards a top notch IT company with an own unique Top Engineering culture, staying ahead of financial industry innovation. ING works end-to-end in an agile way with multidisciplinary teams using cutting edge technology. This enables ING to continuously offer the best possible service to millions of customers around the globe and respond to rapidly changing customer demands.
Complex audits on Information Technology
As an IT Auditor at ING Corporate Audit Services (CAS), you will conduct and coordinate technical IT Audits. The audits take place in an agile way of work environment with multidisciplinary squads. The IT Audit team is ambitious to be best-in-class and uses advanced audit techniques, such as penetration testing, IT vulnerability scanning and Data Analytics. IT audits are often performed in close cooperation with business auditors. You will report your audit findings in reports and work with ING's management on the improvement actions to resolve identified issues in an efficient manner.
Your work environment
You are based in Amsterdam and you will work with your team as part of the global IT Audit Division of CAS. Together with your colleagues in Netherlands and around the globe you provide audit coverage on a variety of IT related audits, including latest cutting-edge technologies. Working at ING means your are working in a fast changing environment. IT Auditors at ING are flexible to adapt to these changes in their daily work and therefore continuously develop their skills and increase their knowledge of existing and new technologies to remain front-runner in the field of Audit.
Personal development and growth
At ING, we realise that qualitative growth means that we have to have the best people in the best positions. That's why we are willing to invest in your personal growth. We will ensure that you are up to date on the key developments in your field and that you continue to improve your performance. We are happy to support you in your further development and offer international career opportunities.
Interesting employee benefits package
This is a full-time position of 36 or 40 hours week in Amsterdam. ING Bank offers an attractive employee benefits package with excellent fringe benefits that more than meet market conditions.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an IT Auditor with strong technical expertise and excellent communication skills. You have an in-depth knowledge of technical IT environments and strong analytical skills to identify the key risk areas. You are naturally proactive, critical and curious, you know how to ask the right questions and get the right information, even when you have to overcome resistance. You are a team player who enjoys working in an international team.
- A bachelor or master degree in IT, preferably in IT Security, IT Risk Management or IT Audit.
- In-depth technical knowledge of IT technologies and IT security applied to operating systems, database management systems and web servers.
- Extensive hands-on experience in IT operations, IT security, IT risk management or IT audit functions.
- Experience with international and complex organisations.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools (e.g. Nessus, Nexpose, OpenVAS).
- Experience with penetration tools (e.g. Wireshark, Kali Linux).
- Experience with data analytics tools such as IDEA, ACL or equivalent.
- Fluently in English and preferably Dutch (other languages appreciated)
- Willing to travel abroad 6-8 weeks per year, depending on assignments
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent would be plus.
Do you share our opinion that controlling IT risks is key for a fast changing financial institution like ING? And can you identify yourself with this profile? Then apply straightaway by clicking on the Apply button.