Principal Finance Control
- Den Helder, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Feb 18 2018-02-25
Principal Finance Control
Finance Group Treasury (GT), Business Control GT NL & CL is looking for a Principal Finance Control.
Finance Group Treasury (GT) supports GT Management in optimizing ING's balance sheet through:
- Management information, analysis & advice and business control activities
- Driving the implementation of innovative, forward looking balance sheet steering information
- Targeting global standardisation and streamlining of relevant processes, tools and systems
We are looking for an ambitious, curious and driven team player with an eye for details to help fulfilling our tasks and ambitions that can be outlined as follows:
- Financial accounting (balance sheet, P&L) control, including product control, hedge accounting control, challenge of price testing & valuation;
- Management Accounting control, including budget planning, business allocations
- Regulatory accounting control, including solvency, liquidity
- Balance Sheet and P&L forecasting, liquidity/solvency forecast, scenario analysis;
- Support, analysis and business advice on above to main stakeholders
- Actively support and participate in projects as end-users for e.g. Hedge Accounting, IFRS9 and QRM
- Understand the Bank Treasury portfolios and provide daily support to the GT Dutch front office desks
We offer you:
The opportunity to be part of an ambitious and result driven team where both Financial and Management Accounting as well as supporting the GT business are part of our core tasks. Furthermore, acting in the world of GT offers a good position in the center of the Bank.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- Learn about the banking business and ALM, from a finance, business and risk perspective;
- Build your network across these functions and across stakeholders;
- Develop key competencies in a changing and challenging environment supported by experienced and highly motivated professionals, and
- Enjoy a fun working environment, with a very international group of colleagues close to the business that we support.
Who are we looking for?
For this vacancy the following characteristics will best fit:
- A Master's degree, for example in Economics, Econometrics or Business Administration and at least 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Working knowledge of financial accounting (specifically IAS39/IFRS9 and hedge accounting, financial market products (including derivatives), risk management, Basel regulations and relevant (BT) Finance processes and systems;
- Persistent; pro-active, client focused;
- Team player, with the ability to work independently and an eye for details;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong analytical and presentation skills;
- Self-confidence and ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Job scale: 11
Contact person: Danny Heertjes, T , E Danny.Heertjes@ing.nl