Management Reporting Specialist COO - CTO
- Den Helder, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Management Reporting Specialist COO - CTO
Management reporting specialist COO-CTO
Team up with ING, the World's Best Bank in 2017 and a leading international bank at the forefront of technology innovation and digitalization within the industry. Change, renewal and transformation has been our DNA with one single goal to deliver the best customer experience. Finance is about supporting that change process and innovative culture, accomplished by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, commitment to excellence, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today.
Who are we looking for
Are you the person who wants your work to have impact at a C-Suite level? We are looking for a skilled, passionate and driven professional in finance to set up and run the management reporting process for the strategic change initiatives across the bank. You will operate in the strategic transformation domain of the Bank with key stakeholders involving Finance, COO, CTO and all the lines of businesses across the bank. Your exposure will be global to countries and multiple domains, which require your ability to communicate and connect at various levels within the organization. The management information you will work with will be used by senior executive management for strategic and tactical decision making. To be successful, you must be highly analytical and possess a strong passion for analytics and accountability, setting high standards, and razor-sharp accuracy
Knowledge & Experience
In this position we are looking for a hands-on skilled person able to run and implement management reports related to an organization-wide strategic transformation initiatives. Experience with financial modelling, forecasting and complex financial analysis would be a real asset.
You will benefit from a Master degree in Finance coupled with work experience for a COO and/ or CTO within an impactful (tech) environment .
You have proven experience in working in an industry where investments in change projects are common and there is an established management and reporting process of those.
Having the right behavior and attitude, is as important as having the knowledge and experience. Being a go-getter and self-starter are key to be successful in this role. You have a relentless drive for providing insights in the operations, technology and transformation domain which lead to creating operational efficiency.
- Furthermore, You can own, lead and drive an assignment or project until completion
- You are fully driven to gather information to be used for strategic business insights;
- You can prepare detailed analysis, plans, milestones and deliverables required for seamless project implementation, for adoption of new systems and processes;
- You work structural and you are process oriented, though have a pragmatic approach in removing roadblocks and opening bottlenecks;
- You are an independent operator but with great empathy skills to connect to the team and various stakeholders;
- You are a clear and assertive communicator
- You are passionate about producing financial analysis enabling management to make breakthrough decisions, drive earnings and value creation, and ultimately delight our customers
- You are skilled and experienced in working with Financial reporting systems;
- Knowledge of Service Now or similar portfolio management software would be a plus.
- You adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behavior is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
Master degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration
What we offer
An impactful career within an international environment that offers you every opportunity to get the best out of yourself and grow personally and professionally to the next level to closer to your dreams.
A salary that matches your ambitions, plus a 13th month.
If the above appeals to you and if you are eager to contribute to turning our customers dreams into reality, we are looking forward to meeting with you.
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For further inquiries, please contact Kim Cornelissen on email@example.com. Please send your CV and motivation. We are looking forward to your application! For more information on vacancies please check www.ING.com/careers .