KYC Tax Expert
- Den Helder, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
KYC Tax Expert
- Develop, write, roll-out and support the implementation of FATCA, QI, CRS and US Withholding Tax Compliance policies in line with the Internal Control Framework Binding Principles and develop related (monitoring) tools. This includes drafting of guidance materials, managing the waiver process and acting as an escalation point
- Assist with providing support to the Tier 1 Compliance community (business lines and entities) in their advisory role towards Tier 1 first line of defence in interpreting tax transparency policies and support them in translating global requirements into local procedures
- Support and cooperate with the Functional Oversight Compliance Team in monitoring the global embedding of tax transparency compliance policies
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to set up and participate in Compliance tax transparency expertise platform to pro-actively share knowledge and give / receive support with the purpose to strengthen the Compliance community and leverage on collective knowhow and capacity
- Coordinate and support the development of training and awareness on tax transparency regulations
- Keep up to date with trends and best practices in the international tax transparency legislation (global, EU and US)
- Assist Corporate Compliance Management in embedding the compliance strategy within ING Bank
Your Work Environment:
The Corporate Compliance department supports ING Bank in being compliant with applicable laws, regulations and reasonable expectations of society at large as well as being the preferred bank for its customers by ensuring that it does the right things, the right way with integrity. This entails that every employee within ING Bank respects the Orange Code, the letter and spirit of applicable laws, regulations, as well as policies, standards.
The KYC Tax team is part of ING Corporate Compliance positioned at the ING headquarters in Amsterdam. This position reports to the Team Lead for KYC Tax.