- Den Helder, Noord-Holland, Netherlands Den Helder Noord-Holland NL
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Sep 18 2018-09-25
(Senior) Employee Financial and Regulatory Reporting
Global Financial Services (GFS) is looking for a pro-active Employee for the Financial & Regulatory Reporting team of the Lending Services department.
The job entails the financial and regulatory reporting for Real Estate Finance and Wholesale Lending reporting entities. Other major part of the job will be related activities such as: monitoring and solving deficiencies, preparing annual accounts, follow up on ad hoc requests and assist in setting requirements for the Change department. You will be jointly responsible for:
- correct and timely financial reporting (master, memo, movement and tax accounts)
- correct and timely regulatory reporting (FINREP, liquidity, country risk etc.)
- analysis and explanation of the reported figures
- continuous improvements to further enhance the reporting processes
- relationship management with Group Finance, Group Regulatory Reporting and the reporting countries
- facilitate the requirements and acceptance process towards the Change department
- monitoring and solving of (control) deficiencies
Your Work Environment
Within Global Financial Services the Lending Services department is responsible for the financial reporting of ING Real Estate Finance, Structured Finance and Corporate and Financial Institutions Lending. The Lending Services department consists of 12 persons. You will be working in a challenging and dynamic environment with increasing regulatory requirements and a changing organisation.
Who are we looking for?
The following job requirements are applicable:
- HBO level, preferably in economics
- Strong mathematical & analytical skills
- Pro-active attitude and ability to plan and organize to meet the deadlines
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and regulatory reporting requirements
- Successful experience with interaction between production and change environment
- Experienced on a product level with Wholesale Lending products
- Strong communication skills and organisational sensitivity
- Stress resistant
- Service and team player attitude
What do we offer?
- a internal position
- a unique position in job grade 9/10 where you can participate in financial and regulatory reporting and related IT systems (CIA, OneGL, GFRS, Hyperion FM etc.)
Are you enthusiastic?
Click on Apply and include your written motivation. For more information you can contact Ton Berendsen, Manager of the Lending Services department (06-23263659). A small test might be part of the selection procedure.
We are looking forward to your application!