Chapter Lead GRC
- Den Helder, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Chapter Lead GRC
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Chapter Lead, who acts as agile manager and wants to be the person in charge of the way of working related to the business analysis expertise of the Governance Risk Compliance squads.
The Chapter Lead role
The focus of the Chapter Lead is around 60% on the purpose of the squad, while the other 40% is spent on people management activities. A Chapter Lead advertises and supports the agile way of working and acts as role model in associated behavior. Furthermore, a Chapter Lead sets the standards for the craftsmanship of the chapter, stimulates continuous improvement and performs planning, coaching and evaluation of chapter members. Another responsibility is hiring new employees to optimize skills and knowledge capacity of the chapter.
Together with the Product Owner (PO), Chapter Lead of the IT-custodian (CL), Agile Coach (AC) and Scrum Master, you participate in POCLAC meetings, with the objective to assess and improve performance of the squad(s).
Your work environment
You will be assigned as Chapter Lead to the Governance Risk Compliance Squads of the Tribe Change Management within Risk COO. The tribe is a trusted partner in Risk for improving and implementing global processes and products, to improve the efficiency in Risk. The objective of the tribe is to design and implement global risk (system and process) solutions, including data foundation, data flow and risk engines to deliver data ready for reporting & analytics.
A Chapter Lead of the Governance Risk Compliance squads within the Change Management Tribe:
- Performs as Senior Business Analyst in the non-financial risk area;
- Has a seasoned understanding of Compliance and Operational Risk processes and systems;
- Knows what it takes to apply knowledge to market demands, makes complex analysis and translates business requirements into clear and to-the-point user stories;
- Makes connections between customer requirements, corporate strategy and longer term vision;
- Has experience in test case development and test execution;
- Understands and supports the agile way of working;
- Uses indirect influence and understands political relationships within the company;
- Looks for challenges and encourages people to improve;
- Performs at HBO or academic level;
- Has an excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
What do we offer?
We offer a permanent and full-time position in job grade 12.