1st LoD NFR Officer for CEO Domain
Your new job!
The CEO Domain, consisting of the staff departments Chief of Staff, CAS, Global CoE Communications & Brand Experience, Corporate Strategy, Corporate Legal, Corporate HR and CInO is looking for an experienced risk-minded and risk-aware 1st LoD Business Control Officer with excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate policies into practice.
Your work environment
You will be part of the Global CoE Communications & Brand Experience department and work closely together with your risk colleagues in that department and the other CEO domain staff departments, as well as with colleagues from the NFR 2nd line of defence. You will report into the Expert Lead Business mgt & Operations of the Global CoE Communications & Brand Experience.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a risk-minded and risk-aware 1st LoD Business Control officer with excellent analytical, advisory and mentoring skills, who is able to coordinate a wide range of NFR activities over multiple staff department, who is process minded and able to translate policies into practice.
Your standard responsibilities will include:
- Continuously pro-actively raising awareness in the CEO Domain regarding NFR related topics
- co-ordinating the NFR requirements for the CEO Domain, including the NFRD meetings and action items, quarterly NFRD reporting, Key Controls testing, RCSA, the implementation of new NFR policies and the tracking of open risk issues.
- pro-actively providing expert advice to the 1st line Business Control Officers on continuous enhancement of the control environment and operational processes.
- being the SPOC for 1st line Business Control officers and other stakeholders in the CEO Domain.
- set up and implement a framework for NFR related knowledge sharing and capability building in the CEO Domain.
- managing the relationships with 2nd (ORM, Compliance, IRM and CISO) and 3rd line of defence.
- managing IT risk within the Global CoE Communications & Brand Experience and support other CEO departments with IT risk topics.
Your education, experience and background
What we offer
- Professional and intellectual ability at academic or a comparable level.
- Proven experience with ERM framework and implementation thereof.
- Knowledge of financial services related business, processes, procedures and systems.
- Consultancy and/or auditing experience is a plus.
- Ability to earn trust and respect of clients, colleagues and management.
- Ability to be firm when needed and show flexibility when possible.
- Good analytical skills and sound judgement.
- You are fluent both in Dutch and in English.
- You actively keep up your professional knowledge and translate external trends into applicable knowledge.
- You take responsibility to get the work done.
- You continuously improve the way you work and actively ask for help and feedback and are not afraid to give feedback.
- You easily adapt to a new environment.
- You continuously improve yourself and help colleagues in their development by giving feedback.
This position is based on a 36 hour working week. The position will be a job scale 12. The working location is ING Gebouw Amsterdamse Poort, Bijlmerdreef 888, 1102 MG Amsterdam-Zuidoost. Interested?
You can apply online for this position by clicking on 'Apply/Solliciteren' and submitting your English resume and motivation (one paragraph explaining why you should be our new team member). For more detailed information on this position, please contact Milene Tromp mailto:email@example.com .
We are looking forward to your application and motivation