The Real Estate Fund Services group is seeking a Sr. Product Specialist to join the Real Estate Business Solutions Team. This specialized team of professionals are subject matter experts on Real Estate investment management operations, as well as the processes & technologies that support those functions
Senior Product Specialist Real Estate Business Solutions
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About The Role
The Real Estate Fund Services group is seeking a Sr. Product Specialist to join the Real Estate Business Solutions Team.
This specialized team of professionals are subject matter experts on Real Estate investment management operations, as well as the processes & technologies that support those functions. They take the lead in identifying, designing, and executing strategic operational & technology initiatives to drive efficient business processes and provide differentiating products for our clients. The candidate is expected to work closely with and develop strong relationships amongst business, operations, and technology staff.
Real Estate Business Solutions
- Shape and support the Real Estate Fund Services global business model through technology and procedural initiatives
- Lead and contribute to internal process improvement projects.
- Contribute to development and testing of Citco’s technology platforms, with a focus on Yardi as the core Real Estate Software Platform
- Analysis of business user needs and design product/system enhancements to provide efficiencies and new capabilities
- Assist in managing Yardi set-up, implementation and testing with internal IT, CFS & SPV’s stakeholders
- Trouble shoot and resolve technical issues or escalate to appropriate technical team.
- Assist with implementation of system upgrades and training staff on system features and functionality.
- Act as the liaison between business and IT staff for project design, project management & execution.
- Maintain a pro-active customer focus at all times
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Real Estate investment management & accounting technologies
- Public/private accounting experience, predominantly in the real estate sector
- Experience in business process improvement/process re-engineering
- Strong analytical and integration experience with complex data sets
- Project management skills with attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business and platinum employer with ACCA
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.