Vice President, Valuation Services
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps' Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building long-term client relationships through exceptional client service including a deep understanding of the client and their needs, exceptional responsiveness, and the delivery of the highest quality service and work product
- Translating exceptional client service skills into new client relationships
- Developing a deep technical strength in the valuation of alternative assets, serving as a firm resource for that expertise and sharing that knowledge through training and mentoring
- Translating deep technical strength into an industry-wide resource through speaking engagements, writing articles and position papers
- Developing and implementing fundamentally sound and technically rigorous procedures and processes for executing unique engagements and developing new products/services
- Managing client engagements from day-to-day interaction with the client through to staffing and managing the resources and work plan through to timely completion
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Minimum of 8-9 years of related work experience in financial services
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or equivalent (e.g. CFA). Or MBA from an accredited college/university
- Proven technical skills, proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships as well as mentoring and developing staff
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, comfortable speaking with senior management and in front of an audience
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.