Trading Systems Support Engineer - Amsterdam
A tech-focused market-maker with groundbreaking success in the high frequency trading space, my client is seeking a pragmatic Trading Systems Support Engineer with great communication skills.
Based in the heart of Amsterdam, you will be joining the Production Engineering group, a highly talented team devoted to ensuring the global low-latency trading system operates at its optimum performance level at all times.
As first-line support for the trading environment, you can expect a varied workload, including deep-diving into technical issues to understand their cause, pushing for continuous improvement to avoid repetition of issues, and automating away manual tasks.
The successful Trading Systems Support Engineer will enjoy fast-paced, dynamic environments where you can have an impact and will be systematic and thorough at all times, even when under pressure. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- 2+ years of experience in a hands-on support role, supporting distributed systems on Linux
- Adept at communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders alike
- Self-starter, with the ability to drive projects from inception through delivery
- An unrelenting attitude in your drive to identify systems improvements
- Some development experience is desirable
- Incredible salary + profit-sharing structure
- Truly flat structure and highly collaborative culture, within a fun, stimulating office environment
- Outstanding benefits package
- Relocation assistance provided
€75,000 - 150,000 Contact
If you feel you are a strong match for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Dominic Copsey
+44 (0) 203 475 7193