- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Dec 17 2017-12-18
See job description for details
Accenture is seeking a tax manager to focus on international tax audit issues. The position is to join a team in Accenture Tax Group directly responsible for the management of tax audits in various jurisdictions.
To be successful, the candidate:
- Must possess the ability to think strategically while also engaging in day-to-day tactical details.
- Must demonstrate a proven ability to identify and manage tax risks.
- Should have in-depth tax technical knowledge.
- Must be able to communicate, written and verbal, complex tax concepts in ways that are meaningful and useful to tax and non-tax professionals.
- Must interact with other members of the Tax Team handling various tax issues including information reporting, direct and indirect tax, mergers and acquisitions and tax compliance.
- Coordinating delivery of information requests, ensuring consistency across various jurisdictions.
- Preparing exam-ready tax defence files, written materials and analyses describing and supporting tax return positions.
- Managing the execution of the tax controversy process in an efficient manner and keep the various activities in track.
- Enhancing transparency and real time knowledge sharing affording more lead-time to adequately consider appropriate strategies for managing the impact of tax controversies.
- Sharing the data generated during the tax audit process with other tax teams (tax accounting reporting, statutory reporting and post exam).
- Assisting in reviewing tax positions to assess and mitigate compliance risks.
- Assisting with informational interviews of members in various business and corporate services teams to prepare business defence files.
- Communicating and attending meetings with tax jurisdictions.
- Preparing and presenting presentations on various tax issues to tax authorities.
- 5+ years of direct tax experience with tax controversy or alternatively 7+ years of experience in international tax and transfer pricing issues in a law firm.
- CTA/ADIT qualified (or EU/USA equivalent).
- Excellent writing English skills.
- Law / Economic Degree.
- A second language other than English is a plus but not required.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button solliciteer online and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Floor Laban (Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Go to www.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us via www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.