See job description for details
Responsible for executing analysis to generate actionable insights for the Accenture Strategy and Digital Marketing teams. This includes measuring and optimizing for marketing channel effectiveness and business impact, analyzing and synthesizing insights for key stakeholders, educating teams on measurement strategy and reporting tools and identifying ways to enhance said tools on behalf of your Strategy and Digital marketing colleagues. Responsibilities:
- Act as the analytics lead the Accenture Strategy and Digital Marketing teams.
- Leverage quantitative analysis to analyze and optimize the client journey and experience
- Connect digital, cross-channel analytics with CRM to deliver closed loop reporting including client opportunities and revenue impact.
- Measure the client journey across touch points to develop lifecycle marketing strategies.
- Aggregate and analyze multi-channel data to develop actionable insights on client engagement with marketing touchpoints to optimize marketing messages and channel strategy
- Drive and evangelize key performance indicators and success metrics to inform, measure and optimize client marketing strategy and execution.
- Partner closely with Strategy & Digital Marketing stakeholders and Campaign Operations teams to connect client insights strategy with business opportunities and sales execution.
- Inform and educate teams on Marketing and Communications measurement strategy, KPIs and reporting tools as well as developing ways to evolve tools to meet their needs.