Senior Sales Advisor FX-Sales - Amsterdam
At a glance Senior FX Sales Advisor
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit to drive best in class offerings, intelligence and services for our most prominent institutional investors? Tell us your story. We are curious! If you're already good, we'll make you even better. That's a promise. So seize this opportunity to develop into the professional you aspire to be. Your job
When it comes to FX and Money Market products, your market intelligence, trade ideas and solutions exceed our clients expectations. For effective execution and daily operation you act as the linking pin with internal departments. On top of that, you are leading in building out the FX and Money Market strategy for the region. Your vision, ideas and market knowledge make us a force to be reckoned with. And it is you who takes the initiative to drive new offerings that will keep ABN AMRO at the forefront.
In order to be successful you collaborate with internal departments such as FX and Rates Trading, ALM, FI Sales, XVA Desk and the Financial Institutions Group (FIG). You are the key to spot cross-sell opportunities for all of these counterparts. Your working environment
The FI Sales team consists of 25 people located in five cities (Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris, London and New York). Together we strive to make ABN AMRO the leading Dutch bank towards our financial institution clients.
Working at ABN AMRO means becoming even better at what you do. We understand clients, translate their ambitions into joint success and thus earn their trust. We want our clients to understand our products. It's why we sometimes say 'no' if the risk attached to a product is too great for the client. Serving the client's interests is also a question of offering - and communicating - a transparent range of products. Banking is our business, the world is our challenge. Your profile
You truly enjoy building a business by driving innovation. With your vision, collaborative mindset and interpersonal skills, you naturally get everyone on board to create a competitive edge. You are obviously a seasoned merchant. With your commercial skills and inquisitive mind you easily build relationships and leave no opportunity uncovered. When it comes to important client decisions, one seat at the table always has your name on it.
Do you think you are a fit? Check your profile:
What we offer
- A Bachelor or Master's degree with preferably a CFA or VBA
- Solid knowledge of FX and Money Market products (FX Spot, FX Swaps, Repo, CP, etc.)
- Experience with e-Platforms (Bloomberg, FXALL, 360T, etc)
- A proven commercial track record with (international) financial institutions
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills (speech and writing)
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience.
ABN AMRO offers an ongoing training curriculum that allows you to increase your technical knowledge, deepen your understanding of financial markets and products, and further develop your personal skills. You can help us build out ABN AMRO's position as a top house for financial institutions in the fixed income space.
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan.