(Senior) Manager Technology Consulting– Products Industry (Amsterdam)
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands Amsterdam Noord-Holland NL
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Apr 18 2018-04-25
See job description for details
(Senior) Technology Manager - Products Industry (Amsterdam)
Are you a trusted technology advisor to the world's leading retail, travel, life sciences, industrial & consumer goods organizations. Bring your vision to life and help industry adapt to the changing world of business by building innovative solutions through insight. Join our Accenture Consulting practice and transform your ideas into reality.
Influence what people buy, where they shop and how they travel by helping world-leading companies rethink, reinvent and reshape how to stay ahead of the competition. Use your expertise to transform the consumer marketplace with innovative and agile solutions that respond to market changes, consumer trends and new technologies. Grow and learn. Make a difference. Bring your whole self to work in an inclusive culture that values your individuality.
• Master's degree in either a technical or business-related field
• An excellent communicator, confident in building lasting C-level business relationships
• A self-starter. Able to proactively show thought & people leadership in dynamic working environments
• Experienced with New IT e.g. IoT, RPA, Blockchain, iPaaS, Cloud, and / or platforms e.g. SAP HANA (Cloud), SAP Leonardo, Successfactors, Salesforce, Workday, Oracle, etc.
• Digital architectures, roadmaps and IT assessments
• Proficiency in Dutch and English
• 6+ years working experience
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture as Technology Consulting (Senior) Manager and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to Puck Becht via firstname.lastname@example.org
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground- breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Through insight, deep industry knowledge and new and innovative ideas, Accenture Consulting revolutionises business every day. Working in partnership with the world's leading companies, we design and implement profound transformations at the intersection of business and technology. Join the best consulting talent in the world with expertise in more than 40 industries and take business to the next level.