Senior Legal Officer - Global Business Services
With a dynamic and enthusiastic team of 4 Legal Officers and 4 Account Assistants the Global Business Services team of TMF in Amsterdam services all kind of large operational companies in the Netherlands, from High-tech to Retail industries. We have daily contact with clients all over the world and help them with our expertise in corporate Dutch law so they can focus on their core business. New clients keep showing their interest in our services and we want to grow with them. If you want to be part of this growth, then you are the one we are looking for to join our team. Priscilla Schraal (Team Leader Legal) Your profile:
Working at TMF Group offers:
- University degree in (Dutch) law (civil, notary or fiscal).
- 3-5 years relevant working experience in corporate law.
- Excellent English and Dutch written and verbal communication skills.
- Important characteristics\: proactive attitude, hands-on, accurate, team player.
- Update and maintain a complex client portfolio in good standing and comply with the rules and regulations of the Dutch Central Bank and/or related legislation.
- Building up a strong working relationship with international clients, notary, external advisors, banks, regulatory bodies and other relevant parties.
- Draft standard legal documents e.g. management agreements, loan agreements, minutes and proxies.
- Coaching of other more junior team members.
- Organize knowledge sharing activities.
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance\; TMF vitality plan (with for example free massage, health check, food coach etc).
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment\: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.