Senior Auditor Corporate Audit Services - CAS NL Lending, Lease and Clients
Senior Auditor Corporate Audit Services - CAS NL Wholesale Banking
We offer you a job in an active and dynamic environment in which you will contribute to a strong control framework within ING. This will also enable you to further expand your knowledge on Business and Wholesale Banking services and expand your network in ING. Job description
In your role as a Senior Auditor at Corporate Audit Services (CAS) you will conduct operational audits within the Wholesale Banking related business of Domestic Bank NL. This means that you will evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of key controls embedded in processes and applications.
When carrying out your independent assessments of (key) controls, you will decide which audit techniques you will use to achieve the desired result; for example, interviews, desk research, analytical review procedures, detailed tests, etc. You will report your audit findings correctly and systematically in draft reports also enabling management to define a dedicated action plan. Your work environment
As a senior auditor you will be based in Amsterdam and work as part of the Wholesale Banking DBNL audit team
within the Audit Division Domestic Bank NL (CAS NL). This division is part of CAS, which is a highly professional organisation with approximately 20 audit teams across the globe with more than 300 staff members. Together with your Amsterdam colleagues, you will provide audit coverage on a variety of audits mainly related to the domain of ING Netherlands. Although you will mainly work in The Netherlands, you will also have to opportunity to support audit teams abroad. Your development
At ING we realise that qualitative growth means that we always have to have the best people in the best positions. That's why we will invest in your personal growth and development. We will ensure that we support you in always being up to date on the key developments in your field, and that you continue to improve your performance. Your profile
- Have an academic degree and are in the possession of an audit or comparable certification (RA/RE/RO and CIA) or want to attain such certification
- Have (International) experience in complex organisations and a bird's eye view and knowledge of ING's business, risks and associated controls
- Have experience in successfully applying quality management, process improvement, and problem-solving tools and methodologies
- Have 5 years relevant work experience in Banking (preferably in risk and finance) and/or audit and internal control
- Are organisationally sensitive and effective in conflict management
- Have proven communication, convincing and advisory skills with the ability to work at all levels in the organisation (a track record in project management is advantageous).
What we offer
- You are naturally ambitious, pro-active, critical and curious
- You have data analytics skills (preferably also in Knime, SAS, Phyton, etc)
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and you are willing to travel abroad (6-8 weeks per year), depending on assignments.
- Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information about the Orange Code: ING-Orange-code .
This is a full-time position of 36 hours or 40 hours a week in Amsterdam. ING Bank offers an attractive employee benefits package with excellent secondary labour conditions as agreed in the collective labour agreement. Would you like to know more or apply? Do
you have any question about the position of Senior Auditor at ING's Corporate Audit Services? Please, feel free to contact Willem Buijs (+31683640390
). In case you directly would you like to apply for the function please click on the button below.