Senior Account and Risk Analyst
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Mar 19
A large Global Exchange is looking for a Senior Accountant and Risk Analyst in a unique, hybrid role to join their Dutch Office, in Amsterdam.
- Responsible for accounting and reporting of Dutch subsidiary.
- Accurate financial reporting in accordance with IFRS guidelines.
- Interaction with internal and external auditors.
- Prepare quarterly forecasts and Board documents.
- Ability to present financial accounts in simplistic terms to CFO and or board.
- Management of the Accounts Payable function understanding of VAT procedures are followed.
- Oversight of the Risk Register for the region also managing the firm’s risk policy.
- Maintain the optimal risk framework.
- Make sure work is aligned with wider Global Risk teams.
- Alert local boards and committees to important risk matters.
- Work directly with Project leaders on projects ensuring timely delivery.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Risk Frameworks.
- Minimum 3 years post-qualified experience.
- Background Knowledge of Financial Accounting.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent numeracy, analytical skills.