Security Product Manager Payment Fraud
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Apr 19
Security Product Manager Payment Fraud
Product Manger Payments Fraud
As a Product Manager Payments Fraud, you're always one step ahead of the fraudsters. You lead a team of developers and data scientists, developing and continuously improving technology to protect our guests and partners.
In this role, you work closely with your team and empower them to develop advanced fraud detection methods (with machine learning/anomaly detection), to stop fraud before it's too late. You improve our screening and verification processes, in close collaboration with teams throughout the company. You work closely with the fraud investigators, and provide them with the tools to quickly investigate and act immediately.
You're a strong technical leader with an interest in fighting fraud. You're a team player, with a bottom-up approach to developing concepts and products. You have experience working with data scientists, and know how to turn models into effective fraud controls. You're creative, and always ready to adjust your strategy to the fraudsters' latest moves. If you bring that unique combination of skills, and want to help protect the world's leading online travel agency, don't hesitate to apply!
- Be the driving force behind product innovation, based on an in-depth understanding of fraud, payments and machine learning.
- Identify fraudulent trends through research and analysis. Stay on top of market trends for prevention and innovation.
- Assess the performance of your fraud controls and identify opportunities to improve.
- Minimize the impact of fraud on our partners and guests, collaborating with teams throughout the organisation.
- Take full ownership of the product, the prioritisation of new features and enhancements to existing features.
- Empower and collaborate with your team to unlock their full potential
- Analyse, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product.
- Engage with external vendors, partners and other stakeholders.
Who you are:
Be humble. Be yourself.
- Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- A go-getter who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving.
- Eager to learn and aware that valuable information can come from both positive and negative results through experimentation.
- Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it.
- Open minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Self-motivated and results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes and sizes.
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness.
- 5+ years experience working within Fraud Prevention or Payments Industry
- 3+ years experience in a product or software development role
- Experience working with data scientists or data analysts, and a basic knowledge of machine learning techniques.
- Previous involvement with high traffic (50,000+ visitors per day), preferably E-commerce sites. Experience using data to make informed decisions,
- Strong communication and presentation skills, the ability to summarize complex and technical topics to a wide range of audiences.
- (Preferred) Experience using SQL and other data analytics tools
- (Preferred) Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum team
- (Preferred) Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing.
What's in it for you?
The Product Manager position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance for you and your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- Trainings, regular hackathons and opportunities to travel and attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the "Booking Deal" including other perks and benefits.
- Company sponsored family and social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other and Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.
Keywords: Product Manager Security, Product Manager Fraud, Security Operations, Fraud Operations, Product Manager, Payments, Payment