Sales Trader - Spanish Market
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Contract, Full time
- STX Services
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
The Sales Trader will focus on origination and growth of existing portfolio for the Spanish CSO market. Together with colleagues the goal is to structure and execute trades on behalf of clients. Analysis of regulation and preparation of business cases are examples of the responsibilities a Sales Trader will be facing. And last but not least, closing deals!
You will be responsible for:
- Building your own customer portfolio
- Becoming the main information source for your customer portfolio
- Matching buyers with sellers and propose (new) deal structures
- Closing deals!
What will you bring to become a successful Sales Trader at STX?
We are looking for a new team member to grow a portfolio of customers for the Spanish market. You are our perfect candidate if you:
- 2 - 4 years of commercial experience (hard criteria);
- Experience in (bonus driven) sales e.g. broking, recruitment or sales representative;
- Native Spanish speaker;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of Italian is a plus;
- Affinity with finance/commodities/broking;
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude;
- Eager to learn and work hard;
- Living in or moving to Amsterdam.
If this describes you, we would be happy to receive your application.
- Competitive bonus structure
- Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Environmental Commodity Markets
- Strong focus on personal development
- International and professional working environment in the center of Amsterdam
- Young, social and fun team in a fast – paced, dynamic company
- Fringe benefits
- Company events
Are you our next Environmental Commodities Sales Trader with a strong commercial drive we are looking for? Apply immediately for this job via the 'Apply' button on this website. If you would like to have more information, please contact Ipek Sener (recruitment) at 0031-20-5357779.