Sales Trader - Polish Market
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Contract, Full time
- STX Fixed Income
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
The Sales Trader will focus on origination and growth of existing portfolio for the Polish/Eastern European energy market. Together with colleagues the goal is to structure and execute trades on behalf of clients. Analysis of regulation and preparation of business cases are examples of the responsibilities a Sales Trader will be facing. And last but not least, closing deals!
You will be responsible for:
- Origination of clients in the energy sector;
- Market research and development;
- Deal structuring;
- Managing sales activity towards B2B clients;
- Closing deals!
- 1 - 2 years of commercial experience, preferably in broking, trading or bonus driven sales;
- Basic knowledge of financial concepts and commodity markets;
- Native speaker of one/two of the following languages: Polish, Czech and Lithuanian;
- Has a strong commercial drive and an eager and proactive attitude;
- Living in the Netherlands or willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
If this describes you, we would be happy to receive your application.
- Competitive bonus structure
- Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Environmental Commodity Markets
- Strong focus on personal development
- International and professional working environment in the center of Amsterdam
- Young, social and fun team in a fast – paced, dynamic company
- Fringe benefits
- Company events
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to participate in building the future for our company? Apply immediately for this job via the 'Apply' button on this website.
If you would like to have more information, please contact Ipek Sener (Recruitment) at 0031-20-5357797.