- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- Riverbank SA
- 06 Feb 19
Real Estate Analyst
RiverBank is looking to recruit for its -soon to be opened- Amsterdam Branch a Real Estate Analyst. RiverBank’s credit department selects, analyses and structures loans brought in through our network of distribution partners. Whether you’re interested in fintech, financing SME, B2B distribution or working for a high growth firm, RiverBank is the place to be.
RiverBank is a specialised lender dedicated to financing Small and Medium Enterprises with an initial focus on the Benelux and Germany. RiverBank received a full European Banking License from the European Central Bank in March 2017. Its head office is located in Luxembourg and local branches are to be established shortly.
RiverBank’s mission is to combine the best of the fintech and banking world. As experienced bankers, we commit the bank's balance sheet to grant loans to SME clients whose creditworthiness we analyse using a fundamental credit approach. As a fintech player, we use a network of advisors, banks and accountants to digitally source, process and monitor the loans we originate.
- To work closely with our salesforce originating real estate loans
- To analyse and structure real estate loans in the Netherlands, Germany and France and to prepare a credit approval paper which you present in Credit Committee
- To attend management meetings
- Monitoring assigned client portfolio
- To build a network and to build partnerships with external market parties in the Real Estate segment
- To work with external parties like lawyers, real estate valuators and other relevant market parties
Qualifications & skills required
- Relevant prior experience in real estate market, preferably in project development and real estate banking
- Deep credit knowledge with sound numerical skills
- Network of relevant parties in the real estate market in the Netherlands; experience in one of the other countries would be advantageous, but is not essential.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills, knows how to negotiate a deal between stakeholders
- Team player, lots of energy, thrives in a fast paced environment
- Goal oriented and result driven
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial spirit
What we offer:
- Attractive working environment with energetic and driven colleagues
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Room to grow;
- A competitive salary;
- Possibility to earn a discretionary performance-based bonus.