For our office in the Netherlands, we are currently looking for a PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ASSISTANT. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere, as well as the benefit of customized training, adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Being the point of contact for all employees of the team with respect to legal secretarial support, in the broadest sense of the word.
- Actively assist with reading, distributing and handling of emails.
- First review of legal documents.
- Organizing and maintain (legal) documents in paper and/or electronic filing systems
- Assisting with the incorporation and on-boarding of clients (create client acceptance file, the first review of the structure, assist with the opening of a bank account).
- Assisting with regulatory services; risk management, transaction monitoring in accordance with the Dutch regulations.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the compliance file; (annual) compliance review/client due diligence according to the Dutch regulations.
- Drafting of the board- and shareholder(s) resolutions for e.g. distributions, change of board, adoption annual accounts, etc.
- Drafting of agreements for i.e. distributions, contributions, loans, etc. for review by Senior Legal Officers.
- Registration of changes at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce e.g. change of company address, change of board of directors, etc.
- Assisting with the legalization and notarization of (legal) documents and maintain contact with the (local) authorities.
- Assisting with preparation of board meetings: invitation, agenda, logistics, presentation, reservation of board room, preparation of board packs, etc.
- Assisting with liquidations: drafting of (legal) documents for review by Senior Legal Officers., maintain contact with all parties involved, assist the team with time management of the liquidation procedure, etc.
- Consistently ensures all other regular tasks are completed and continuity is maintained.
- Ensure that all daily tasks are handled properly and prioritized.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English;
- You have a good command of the Microsoft Office package including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- You have strong attention detail with the ability to work to multiple deadlines;
- You are client-oriented, rigorous, and you like to take initiative;
- You demonstrate a strong team spirit, excellent coordination and organizational skills as well as a high degree of autonomy;
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills;
- Diplomacy, stress resistance, and discretion are essential qualities.