Product Support Specialist
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Apr 19
Product Support Specialist
At BookingSuite our mission is to empower our partners to deliver great guest experiences. Therefore we are focused on developing the leading technology environment featuring our own products as well as the best third-party products to help our partners achieve their goals.
Be the technical solution advocate at BookingSuite. Liaise with product teams and different stakeholders on technical escalations, product improvements, feature requests, bug reports, and their solutions. Have a deep understanding of how scaled and validation product teams develop in order to recommend improvements for a better partner or guest experience. Always evaluating and finding the right balance between the impact on Partner Satisfaction and the BookingSuite business objectives.
- Be an expert on BookingSuite products, functional and technical
- Identify technical issues and raise awareness based on business values to optimize guest and partner experience
- Analyze, troubleshoot and take corrective action on the partner's technical issues
- Liaise with product teams and maintain effective communication with all stakeholders
- Ability to manage bugs and resolutions within defined SLA's, follow up with the Product and Partner facing teams
- Report bugs in a proactive way, considering partner performance and engagement impact, to product managers and hold them accountable for fixes and SLA's.
- Anticipate and be prepared with documented flows to handle potential issues, bugs and look for workarounds during new product/feature releases
- Be prepared for scheduled system outages and black outs and keep the stakeholders updated
- Collect product features and improvements to create awareness with the product teams
- Suggest creation or editing of knowledge base articles
- Being involved in reactive & proactive messaging with product marketing to impacted stakeholders
- Maintain administration for CRM tools such as Zendesk, Zoho and Intercom and provide internal support
- Own the end-to-end technical support process
- Monitor BookingSuite Workplace Group and answer the relevant questions
- Ability to explain technical issues in simple terms to customers and employees in direct contact with the partners using our products
- Extensive knowledge of the Booking.com Extranet
- General understanding of domain registry and DNS
- General knowledge of Revenue, Digital, and Property Management Systems.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Technical SEO understanding, ahead with updates on the field
- Experience with accurate documentation of bugs or deficiencies
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to determine the root cause of issues discovered
- Identify and recommend tools and process improvements for internal and partner facing platforms
- Solve semi-complex problems in effective and efficient ways
- Understanding content management systems
- Use analytical abilities and problem-solving skills to spot potential issues in applications resolve or report them to the relevant team
- Not afraid of getting hands dirty, investigating and identifying the root cause of the technical problems
- Ability to determine the business impact of issues for the company and the partners
- Interest in new technologies and adopting new technology
Please note that a permit for working in the Netherlands and relocation cannot be provided.