A leading Financial Services organisation who have launched a disruptive and innovative retail banking FinTech firm, are currently looking for a Product Owner to help support the growing demand for their digital products. The role will initially be a 6-month contract, and has long-term potential be extended.
The successful Product Owner will be joining a dedicated international team, who are keen to innovate and push boundaries. You will help ensure the delivery of a suite of enterprise applications and right product culture is set within the team.
This will involve creating product roadmaps, ascertaining product risk and ensuring that software releases are supported through the complete development cycle assuring quality standards are consistently met.
You will oversee UI/UX Designers & Developers, QA's and BA's and other product managers and will be coordinating local and international projects, while measuring progress.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee product development within an Agile environment.
- Proven ability to develop product and strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Ascertain and ensure the necessary work delivers the required business outcome.
- Ensuring the right product culture is set within the team.
- Drive the development and release process and continue to implement improvements.
- Communicate releases, schedules and changes to the users and product owners.
- Working with various areas of the business to coordinate product deliverables that must come together to work as an integrated release package.
- Ensuring Software Security Development Lifecycle is followed appropriately
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in Financial Services, FinTech, Payments and/or Banking either Retail, Corporate or Investment.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle.
- Proven work experience in product management successfully delivering large scale cloud-based services.
- Experience working on Front-End Projects with UI/UX Designers and Developers
- Experience of cloud-based deployments (Azure or AWS etc.)
- Experience working on projects implementing continuous delivery
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience overseeing teams with an important focus on automated testing.