Principal Finance Advice
ING is looking for Principal Finance Business Advice
Do you want to make impact as a Financial by supporting ING's management team and businesses in all financial aspects and contribute to make the difference for our customers? Innovation in Finance
We are looking for a senior employee to strengthen our Finance Business Advice team. In this role you will be the finance business partner to the Human Resource director NL.
In Finance we are looking for people with a talent for taking ownership and making it happen, an enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a capability for always being a step ahead. In return we offer personal growth & challenging work, an open and dynamic environment and a progressive and forward looking mentality. Job description
ING is a predominantly European Bank with strong global franchises in Wholesale Banking. Clients are supported through an extensive network in more than 40 countries. We are working in an Agile way to stay ahead in being a financial innovator offering the best possible solutions and services to millions of customers worldwide.
You will join the Staff department team FBA DBNL which currently consists of 5 finance professionals. In this role you are going to provide complex analytics and insights in the financial trends and performance of the Human Resource domain. You will give the management of HR your independent (strategic) advice on this. In general you can expect to pursue the following tasks:
- Monitoring performances by making performance analyses using Business Intelligence;
- Making complex analyses;
- Support the business in process improvement initiatives;
- Support the business upon their request in development and implementation of tools, procedures and policies;
- Contribute to the design and maintenance of the planning & management control framework;budgeting, forecasting and making business cases;
- Responsible for (periodic) reporting internal and (when necessary external);
- Coordinating the monthly closing processes;
- Coaching colleagues.
- A financial Master degree;
- A curious attitude in market developments;
- 5-10 Years' experience in a (business) control or management accounting position;
- Experience in giving independent strategic advice to senior management
- Experience in HR related topics (WKR, Pensions, CLA) is preferred
- Experience in translating complex data into sound advice;
- Advanced excel and powerpoint skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English;
- Coaching experience;
- Client driven;
- Innovative striving to continuous improvement.
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information about the Orange Code: ING-Orange-code . What we offer
A salary that matches your ambitions, plus a 13th month. A 36 or 40-hour working week, and a career within an international environment that offers you every opportunity to get the best out of yourself Interested?
If the above appeals to you and if you are eager to contribute to turning our customers dreams into reality, we are looking forward to meeting you.
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For further inquiries, please contact Rene Lorrier. Please send your CV and motivation.
We are looking forward to your application!
For more information on vacancies please check https://www.ing.jobs/Nederland/Home.htm