- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 May 19
Booking.com, Planet Earth's #1 accommodation site, is looking for a Partner Researcher to join Booking Partnerships department based in Amsterdam. Booking Partnerships vision is to become the world largest B2B demand platform for everything travel related. Help us define the future of B2B partnerships & be the largest platform around the world helping customers to experience the world through partnerships!
You will be responsible for designing, planning and conducting end to end qualitative and quantitative research studies to evaluate new, existing and future products across different platforms (mobile & desktop). You will have to prioritize your own projects, choose the best methods to capture data needed for your teams, interpret, share and communicate the results and findings to stakeholders and a wider audience in order to drive business decisions.
You will work closely with your team and your stakeholders (e.g: Product Owners, Product Marketing Managers, Designers, Developers, other Researchers, Research Coordinators, Web Analysts and Data Scientists). You will have the opportunity and be encouraged to improve and innovate our existing research processes and environment.
You will be traveling occasionally across the world to conduct researches to gather relevant contextual insights. This position is located in our headquarters based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Independently manage all stages of research from managing stakeholders, project set-up, data collection to analysis and reporting
- Provide actionable insights to teams by leveraging research data as well as other relevant data sources like Google Analytics, business data from internal databases etc.
- Work on international research projects covering a wide range of topics, from technical innovations to building value propositions
- Contribute to improving team's knowledge by sharing up-to-date research trends and methodologies through market research
- A team player who has an interest and drive in working together collaboratively to increase efficiencies & successes with the focus to making the team the best it can be
- Liaise with team Coordinators to arrange recruitment of participants for research projects, setting up rooms and other logistics
- A proven track record of 3-5 years in a similar role, preferably within market research agencies or in a consumer insights role.
- Extensive experience with end-to-end research projects in a business environment preferably both quantitative and qualitative.
- Experience in traditional market research (customized research) and UX research,preferably in a B2B environment.
- Excellent interviewing, communication and social skills - we're talking to each other and to our accomodation partners a lot.
- Strong project and time management skills, ideally applied in a research setting.
- You are a team contributor who thrives in this environment, as well as possess the skills to work under your own initiative independently.
- You are excited to work in a high energy, agile setting and are able to prioritize effectively.
- You are customer-focused and understand an environment which employs extensive A/B testing - we're a data-informed company.
- Experience in using SPSS is a must
- Experience working in e-commerce, or in data-driven product development teams is a plus.
- Your background is ideally in Statistics, Marketing / Business, Psychology, Sociology or UX/Interaction design
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits. You have a lot of responsibility and freedom to prioritize work and to develop yourself. You'll get a very international, talented and fun team of colleagues from around the world (14 nationalities in our team alone!)
This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ Technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!