My client a leading boutique are looking for an experienced Analyst and experienced Associate in Business Restructuring to join their successful team.
- As a critical member of the restructuring desk, you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of engagements across all sectors, with plenty of responsibility for leading on-the-ground teams and supporting the partners and directors in client-facing delivery.
- As part of the boutique set-up, and by working in a small cohesive team you will work in a flat hierarchy ensuring that you have complete visibility and an overview of the entire situation for their respective projects, thereby resulting in a steep learning curve throughout
- Role involves working specific workstreams on financial restructuring engagements on a day to day basis with MDs, working on a variety of debt financing projects both local and cross border transactions.
- Role involves developing, analysing and presenting restructuring options using input from other teams, e.g. insolvency or tax analysis
- At least 2 years of work experience in a related field (financial and/or operational restructuring, corporate finance, leveraged finance and/or strategy)
- My client can hire one talented Analyst and one Associate due to the level of demand by their clients.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships with individuals and within teams, even under pressure;
- Strong financial analytical skills, including use of Microsoft Excel. As we are very data driven, Data & Analytics experience is appreciated;
- Obvious fit would be an M&A restructuring or Debt restructuring candidate working at a Consultancy, or Boutique or Bank.
- Dutch and English fluency required.