TMF is the global market leader in Trust and Corporate Services and provides a wide range of services to international relations. As an Account Assistant you handle all administrative tasks for client companies, more specific for one major and important client. You take care of the correspondence and filing resulting from conducting administration of the client and you perform all administrative duties . You are part of a dedicated team and you support the this team to ensure customer satisfaction. Your Profile:
- HAVO/VWO/MBO degree;
- Preferably a minimum of 3 - 5 years relevant working experience;
- Excellent English- and Dutch written and verbal communication skills;
- General interest in international financial/capital markets and financial instruments;
- Competencies: self-starter, enthusiastic and willing to learn, accurate, excellent execution, 'get things done mentality' and willing to do the extra mile, problem solving attitude, plans and organizes work efficiently;
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Monitor the progress of on-going matters. Identify problems and take actions (in consultation with the responsible team members);
- Miscellaneous secretarial tasks, with regards to the allocated client company such as:
- - Develop concepts, process letters, e-mails, calls and faxes (for clients);
- - Organize meetings (make reservations, take care of suppliers, facilities, etc.);
- - Establish authorizations, take notes and distributes relevant documentation at meetings;
- - Handle signature procedure;
- - Preparation of Legal documents such as powers of attorney and board resolutions;
- - Opening of bank accounts, including the compliance issues in relation to the opening/maintenance of bank accounts.
- Check if all signatures, authorizations are in place;
- Handle administrative aspects of bank accounts (hardcopy and electronically);
- Take care of filing of agreements/bank statements, correspondence and other documents and maintain organized administrative files;
- Keep client data and the client database up to date;
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.