• Responsibility to support sales team in Amsterdam and Stockholm
• Maintain pipeline of prospects
• Prepare sales meetings with accuracy of sales materials, create, update and develop individually and in team.
• Create standard pitch books and sales material, responsible for maintaining up to date
• Coordinate efforts between other Subject Matter Experts and Sales team
• Support and coordinate all aspects relating to due diligence and sales visits such as presentations, briefing memos and sessions, agendas, etc.
• Support Relationship Management team with Cross Sell and coordinate efforts.
• Ensure adherence to “A” Approach throughout the sales process
Analysis and prospect reporting:
• Research new markets / sectors of interest to Northern Trust Asset Management
• Research prospect profile and take responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the prospect database
• Produce regular prospect and sales reports and ad hoc reports for management
• Analyse prospect data in relation to target market / prospects, differentiators and product gaps
• Arrange and participate in promotional activities, including co-ordination with marketing and events
• Represent NT alongside the sales team at certain conferences / events/meetings as appropriate
• Support and or lead with event coordination of NT organised events (Mini) Seminars)
Relationship Management support
• Coordination and support of setting up client meetings and arranging for relevant attendance of internal subject matter experts and sales team
• Prepare supporting materials for client meetings / presentations
• Support onboarding process of new clients.
• Min. Bachelor degree
• Reporting to Head of Sales EMEA
• Based in Amsterdam (Zuidas)
• Experience; Graduate level
• Willing to travel
• Excellent English and Dutch Language both speaking and writing
• Key attributes;
1. Self-starter/can-do mentality
2. Sense of Urgency
3. Team player
5. Attention to Detail
• Interest in:
1. Finance/Asset Management
2. Sustainability/ the changing world of Investments
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world’s most-sophisticated clients – from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
As of March 31,2019, Northern Trust Corporation had:
$10.9 trillion in assets under custody/administration
$8.2 trillion in assets under custody
$1.2 trillion in assets under management
$122 billion in banking assets