- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Contract, Full time
- LaSalle Investment Management
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
We are looking for an Investment Analyst to join our Global Real Estate Securities Team located in our Amsterdam Office.
LaSalle Investment Management (“LaSalle”) is a global real estate investment manager with $58 billion of private and public real estate assets under management and over 700 employees in 17 countries worldwide. LaSalle sponsors and manages private open and closed-end commingled funds, separate accounts and public real estate securities programs. Our diverse investor base includes public and private pension funds, insurance companies, governments, endowments and high net worth investors from across the globe. LaSalle is a wholly-owned independent subsidiary of JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated), a leading global professional services specializing in real estate and listed on the NYSE. JLL is characterised by its growth orientation, operational excellence, financial strength, premium brand, collaborative culture and high ethical standards, to which LaSalle draws from.
The Global Real Estate Securities Team consists of over 50 people located in Baltimore, Amsterdam and Hong Kong and manages over USD 13 billion in publicly traded real estate securities on behalf of institutional clients. The dedicated real estate securities team is supported by the presence of 55,000 professional employees throughout the world. The Dutch office, based in Amsterdam, manages listed European real estate securities portfolios. The position offers the ability to work in an international team of people with different backgrounds and roles. The team currently consists of a dynamic team of eleven professionals.
Role and Accountabilities:
• Act as analyst of stock exchange listed real estate companies in the European region
• Prepare detailed company cash flow models and determine the valuation of the listed real estate companies.
• Identify potential investment opportunities
• Build up and maintain close relationship with the internal and external stakeholders
• Actively follow trends within direct real estate markets and overall capital markets
• Contribute to external and internal presentations and reports
Required Qualifications & Experience:
• University degree in finance, economics, real estate or related field
• Preferably CFA / VBA / MBA underway or willing to enroll in a post-graduate study (CFA)
• Direct from university or up to three years of relevant work experience
• Performance focused, fundamental based investment mentality
• Very strong analytical and communication skills
• Team player
• Flexibility on assignments and willingness to travel are required
• Target-driven and results-orientated
• Proficient with MS Office (Especially Excel, PowerPoint), Bloomberg
• Fluency in English is required with preferably one or more other languages
• Must be eligible to work in the Netherlands without sponsorship at any time.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.