A tech-focused market-maker with groundbreaking success in the high frequency trading space, my client is seeking an experienced IAM Engineer to help them achieve ambitious trading goals.
This is a vital role where you will work closely with stakeholders right across the firm to ensure internal user processes are optimized, secure, free from friction and designed to improve the user experience. Partnering with HR, Technology, Compliance and Risk, no two days are the same; your varied projects will include creating & implementing new solutions and procedures, solving ad-hoc technical problems, and managing data reliant systems crucial to business security.
This role would suit someone who is driven by a desire to keep technology reliable, low-latency and optimised to meet the requirements of users. If you think you'd enjoy a relaxed culture working alongside some of the best professionals in the industry from over 40 countries, apply now! Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- 3+ years' experience developing and implementing Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions, including knowledge of best practices, principles, and technologies
- Experience with SailPoint IdentityNow platform, e.g. custom workflows, connectors, rules, policies, etc.
- Demonstrated familiarity with at least one scripting language, e.g. PowerShell / Python
- Experience setting up Single-Sign-On (SSO), using protocols such as SAML, OAuth, Kerberos. Experience with a cloud-based identity provider, like Okta, is preferred
- Self-starter, with the ability to drive multiple projects from inception through delivery
- Outstanding communication skills, able to present information to both technical and non-technical colleagues and third parties
- Incredible salary + profit-sharing structure
- Truly flat structure and highly collaborative culture, within a fun, stimulating office environment
- Outstanding benefits package
- Relocation assistance + visa sponsorship provided where necessary
If you feel you are a strong match for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch: Dominic Copsey
+44 (0) 203 475 7193