IT Risk & Controls Analyst
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the leading online accommodation reservation service in the world) is looking for IT Control Assurance Analysts to join the Risk & Controls organization.
We continuously strive to improve all aspects of our performance, and this position represents a new and exciting opportunity for you to join a fast growing, motivated team of professionals in Amsterdam. About the role
As an IT Control Assurance Analyst, you will be part of Control Assurance team and responsible for supporting process owners throughout the business to document, maintain & monitor internal controls in line with our risk appetite and to maintain the quality of our processes. B.Responsible: key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to
- Conduct design and operational testing of internal controls within agreed timescales
- Coordinate with process owners regarding control documentation, testing, evaluation, and necessary remediation
- Identify control weaknesses and support control team to influence process owners to implement agreed changes in a timely and effective manner
- Support team to identify ways to increase their business impact and improve the team's product(s) and ways of working
- Support audit activities and help to close any controls deficiencies identified
- 3+ years of experience gained within compliance, internal controls or audit
- Strong working knowledge of SOx regulation
- Business or IT degree / certificates (CISA, CISM)
- Hands on experience with large e-commerce or tech companies preferable
- Familiar with ServiceNow, Google Suite, Jira tools (or similar)
- Knowledgeable on DevOps tools such as Puppet, Git, Docker or Kubernetes
- Enthusiastic, self-starting and enjoys change
- Able to self-motivate, organise and take responsibility for own workload to ensure that deadlines and objectives are met
- Able be to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
- Fully comfortable working in English, both written and spoken
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the "Booking Deal" with competitive benefits. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in The Netherlands.